Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello!



HI EVERYONE! 


My name is Lilly and I'm the new Communications Associate for USGBC MA! 

I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself... I'm currently a student at Tufts University where I study Environmental Science & Biopsychology with a minor in Chinese. That means on any given day, you're most likely to find me sipping on a chai latte in a comfy chair immersed in anything that has to do with animals, sustainability, or the environment.... or pictures of delicious food! I've also always had an appreciation for architecture, so that's how I ended up in the green building industry. 

I'm coming to USGBC with experience as a social media and outreach intern for my school's recycling organization. I'm SO excited to become a part of this vibrant industry at such a pivotal time and I can't wait to start spreading the word about all the latest and greatest news about green buildings!

... so stay tuned! I'll be in touch. 

:)

-  Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they will be posted shortly.
Please note that we will not post any that contain solicitations.